Have you ever had to cut your journey short due to a flat tire in the middle of nowhere?
Tires can blow anytime, anywhere, and you need to be ready. In case of a flat tire you’ll need a spare tire, and of course, a car jack!
I’ll explain how to use a Deltran car jack. It’s a high-quality jack, durable, and can support heavy vehicles.
Although Deltran car jacks are easy to use, you can still find it a little confusing to use one for the first time. But worry not!
I’ve broken down how to use it. It’s unavailable on Amazon right now, but you can get an alternative like the E-HEELP electric car jack.
How Do You Use the Deltran Car Jack to Lift Your Car?
Use the steps listed below to change your tire using the Deltran car jack.
- Connect the power cable to your 12v car cigarette or your car battery.
- Connect the power cable to the jack. Be sure to check whether the red LED right is on.
- Place the jack under the car in the correct position and adjust the screw on the ram to get the jack moving. This will save the pressure ram from doing the unscrewing work.
- Press the jack switch upward to activate an upward movement.
- Once the jack has reached its desired height, return the jack switch to the center.
- After you’re done changing your tire, press the jack switch downward to activate a downward movement.
- Once down, return the switch to the center to turn the jack off.
Note: The electric-powered car jack maintains its position even when power is lost. You can use the safety valve to descend the jack in case of a power loss.
Tip: While jacking up your car, take precaution and heed to the following points:
- Turn off your car. Ensure that your car engine isn’t running while you jack up your car or change your car tire.
- Be sure to park your vehicle on firm and leveled ground to avoid sliding and falling off position
- Position your Deltran car jack to prevent damage to the car and any unforeseen self-injury incident
- Don’t raise your car or change your tire while someone is in the car. This is very dangerous and increases the risk of injury to the person changing the tire. You should not place objects below or above the car jack.
With the steps, you can jack up your car and change your flat tire without damaging your car or hurting yourself.
Read Also: How to use a smart electric meter
Can I Use the Deltran Car Jack to Hold My Car in Place?
A flat tire is not the only thing that can make you lift your car with a car jack. Other tasks such as brake inspection may require you to have a car jack by your side. However, a car jack should only be used to lift a car off the ground. Whether you are inspecting your brakes or just changing a tire, never use a car jack to hold your vehicle in place! In case you want to work underneath your vehicle, invest in a good jack stand.
Why Should You Get the Deltran Car Jack?
Jacking up a car has never been this easy! This jack comes with a lot of benefits, making changing tires quicker and effortless. Below are some of the reasons you should get yourself this incredible jack.
- It’s easy to use. You have to connect it to your car cigarette lighter, and with just a press of a button, your car will be lifted in no time.
- No more oil leaks. The hydraulic system is well-sealed and can be placed at any angle without worrying about oil leaks.
- It’s compact and small. It can fit in any car trunk!
- You don’t have to worry about changing your tire at night anymore. This jack comes with an LED light. It’s got all your emergency tire change needs, and it will save you the need to use your phone torch.
- It is designed for pickups, cars, and SUVs. It can comfortably lift up to a 3-ton vehicle and get you back on the road quickly
- The jack comes with an inflator and a wrench to make your tire-changing experience fast and easy.
- It is safe for you and your car. Yes, it has a safety valve that keeps your vehicle up even when the power is cut.
- It takes less than 2 minutes to get to the maximum height and allows you to easily and quickly change your tire.
- It’s portable and light. You can carry it anywhere.
- Your car cigarette power output cannot work? Do not worry! You can still change your flat tire by connecting your Deltran jack to your car battery.
Top Features of the Deltran Car Jack Kit
No driver wants to be on the roadside for long. The Deltran car jack will only take a few minutes to set up.
It requires no pumping or cranking to get you on the road again.
This jack comes in a rugged carrying case, which takes up only a tiny part of your vehicle’s trunk. What’s more, you can use it as a road sign when you are changing your tire.
Below are the things you will find in this amazing car jack kit.
1. Portable Electric Hydraulic Jack
This jack gives tire changing a whole new definition. With just a press of a button, you can lift cars with up to 3 tons from 6 to 17.5 inches. It will lift your vehicle safely and smoothly. There is no more tiresome tire-changing work; it will save you energy and time. It comes with an LED light to make your tire-changing process at night less stressful. Also, the operation switches are easy to understand for a quick lift.
2. Electric Wrench
This 12 DC wrench comes with 250 torques and two sockets, making loosening and tightening nuts quick and easy.
3. Electric Inflator Pump
You don’t have to wait until you reach your next gas station to inflate your tires. You can quickly inflate your tires anywhere with the help of this electric inflator.
4. Gloves and Safety Hammer
These non-slip gloves enhance your grip when setting up your car jack and protect your hands from injuries. The safety hammer should always be in the car with you just if you need to break your glass during an emergency.
5. 12V Power Cable
Thanks to this cable, you can easily power your jack from your car cigarette lighter or car battery to get your car back on the road quickly.
A car jack is an essential repair tool when you are miles away from a car repair shop. Whether you own a sedan, an SUV, or a truck, the Deltran car jack will make your tire change quick and easy. With this jack, you can handle the most complex tire-changing task without going to the repair shop or asking for help.
Read Also: How to Build Treadmill Endurance